Saturday, January 20, 2007

A girl named Am

The most beautiful girl that I have ever seen in my life (up to this day - Jan 20, 2007) was a girl named Am. She worked in the dive shop in Ko Tao that we were taking the scuba lessons from. I don't know what it is about this girl but everything about her is absolutely perfect. I guess those stupid slow motion hollywood moment happened to me when I first saw her.

From her beautiful alabaster skin to her eyes that curve and twinkle when she smiled erased every bit of Canada that was in me. If my boss was right next to me at that moment, I would have told him that I am going to quit my job to live in Ko Tao and pursue the girl of my dreams.

GOD I WISH I HAD MY CAMERA WITH ME!!!!!!!!

Almost makes me want to go back to Ko Tao.

1 comment:

hideflolife said...

Alex,

Two (latin) words: carpe diem. Go back and get us a picture of your dream girl.

What happened to your head - I saw the nasty scar in one of your pictures? Or did you go back to take Am's picture?

Ted