Thursday, March 1, 2007

Luang Prabang

The most relaxing city that I have been to on my trip so far..

Luang Prabang still has the french colonial atmosphere with the baguette sandwiches and awesome cups of coffee in every single cafe. The coffee in Luang Prabang is unlike any other coffee served in any other part of the world. It is so strong that it is served with a water chaser so the caffeine does not damage the drinker's stomach.

I came here to stay for 2 days and ended up staying for 5. Never in my life have I spent an entire day just chilling at the local cafe reading news paper, drinking coffee, and watching the locals and the tourists go by.

It's as if time refuses to add the usual urgency that one can feel in the big cities of developed countries.

I fell in love with Luang Prabang...


"You are never given a wish without the power to fulfill it. However, you may have to work hard." - Illusions

No comments: